State Representative Steve Reick
Since 2017 it’s been my privilege to serve McHenry County as your independent voice in the Illinois House, and I’m running for re-election in the newly drawn 63rd District.
Since March of 2020, the Pritzker administration has kept the people of Illinois from making their voices heard through a never-ending series of disaster declarations and executive orders, handing Illinois over to one-man rule. During that time:
- As a member of the Joint Committee on Administrative Rules:
- I stopped the Governor from branding business owners as criminals for simply keeping their businesses open;
- Required that non-public schools be given the same due-process rights as public schools before having their recognition status revoked due to noncompliance with COVID mandates;
- Led the fight to keep our kids in school and “woke” curriculum out.
- I’ve been at the forefront of holding the Governor to account for his failure to repay the $4.4 billion deficit in the state’s Unemployment Insurance trust fund;
- As Republican spokesman on the Revenue and Labor Committees, I’ve spoken with authority on measures that help create jobs and expand economic opportunity;
- My office has helped with hundreds of constituent issues, helping them obtain state services that they’ve paid for.
J.B. Pritzker doesn’t need another rubber stamp for his one-man rule. With your help, I’ll remain your independent voice in Springfield.
Lets Work Together
For Our Community